Houston, Texas
2.7K views

I got the no no as a gift about 2 years ago. I have dark thick hair.

It took me 2 hours just to do one leg and it didnt even get it all. The buffer they give you is what does more hair removal not the no no. I am very dissatisfied with it. It seems to do better on very fine hair but still not a good product.

All you smell is burnt hair and it can hurt you if your not holding it right. I wouldnt recommend this product to anyone!

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry to know that you've had some issues in using no!no!

Buffing is an essential part of the no!no! treatment.

It exfoliates the skin and removes crystallized, treated hair for a smooth finish. Without proper buffing, skin may feel rough and stubbly.

We highly recommend you to use your no!no! device to treat unwanted hair, buff to remove to have a smooth finish and apply the lotion to eliminate the smell of burnt hair.

Also, please don't use no!no!

for 2 hours. It doesn't work instantly. It needs time and patience for you to see the results. Normally, if you use no!no!

for 2-3 times per week, then you can see the results in 4-6 weeks. Should you need more help, please let us know.