Tampa, Florida

Does not work!!!!!! I want my money back. Useless!

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hi,

Thank you for writing in. We're sorry to hear that no!no!

didn't work for you.

May I have the order number and the last 4 digits of the phone number you used when you purchased the no!no! device? I'd like to check your account and check how we can help you further.

We're looking forward to help you.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

no!no! Customer Service

Paris, Ile-De-France, France #953581

'No-no'! The name itself should give you a clue!

These might be the screams for the 'almost painless hair remover': "No..no...NOOO...oh, God no!! Get it off me!!" I have seen this product advertised on the television woth smiling women and a lazy man who just doesn't want to shave!

nonoCustomerService
to Elba #953879

Hi Elba,

We appreciate your feedback.

no!no! stands for no hair..no pain because we are offering a painless hair removal device.

We'd like to let you know that there are millions of satisfied no!no! customers and you can see some of their testimonials here: https://www.nonopro.com/pro_p3/successstories.aspx.

no!no! has a lot of advantage as compared to shaving such as being a non-messy procedure, no razor cuts, and no ingrown hair. If you'd like to know more about the no!no!

advantage, you may check this website: https://www.nonopro.com/pro_p3/advantage.aspx.

Hope this helps.