Ocean View, New Jersey
3.5K views

This product sux!!!!!! It does not work!!!!!

I always wanted to try the no no and my dad finally got it for me as an early Christmas gift yesterday!! I let it charge for the 5 hours like they said... I used the product and it didn't *** any of my hair!!! I tried it on my arm...

Leg... And face!!! I would not recommend this product... I just can't believe they are really charging people almost 300$$!!!!!!

It is not worth it!!!!!!!! Trust me u don't want to get the no no!!!

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

False advertising! On tv, it shows that nono works immediately!

Then a rep sez it takes 2 to 3 weeks!!! Fake *** people running this scam!!!!

mthicu

so glad i read about this nono thing being a scam! thanx!

I THINK ole kim kardashian got sued which i hope she n the rest of them do, for signing a contract with these people n it didn't work on her hairy ***.

But now i won't b buying a nono. thanks again

Hi,

We are sorry to learn about your experience in using no!no! and we are thankful for bringing this to our attention.

We understand that you have just used no!no!

for 1 day. We'd like to let you know that no!no! doesn't provide you with an instant result. No!no!

works on Science of Thermicon Technology and you will see the results after continuous treatment. At an average, a customer can see the result after 4-6 weeks of using no!no! for 2-3 times per week. Like any other hair removal treatment, no!no!

needs multiple treatments, time and patience. We suggest you give it more time because the device really works. We also want to help you on how to use no!no! properly.

We suggest you visit our website at www.howtonono.com for more tips and tricks in using no!no!

All the Best,

no!no! Customer Service

thank you sooooo much for sharing, I have always wanted one but it was far too expensive for me. however i have been saving money to get one and i was just about to order (card in hand) but after seeing these experiences theres no way im going to now.

sounds to me like it just singes fine hairs which grow back quickly. think i will stick to the razor. sorry to hear everyone had issues.

Think i will buy a TV with he money instead. sounds like no no really is a no no.

@Anonymous

Hi there,

We understand your hesitation in purchasing no!no! and we thank you for bringing that to our attention.

We would like to let you know that no!no!

is an effective product however the results may vary depending on how our customers use it. We highly recommend using no!no! 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks. No!no!

works on Science and not magic so anyone cannot expect an immediate result. For more tips and tricks in using no!no!, you may visit our website at www.howtonono.com. You may also try to use no!no! for 60 days and if we you are not fully satisfied, you can return it within 60 days and have your money back.

Hope this helps.

All the Best,

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no! and we would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Based on your feedback, it seems that you have just used no!no!

for 1 day. We want to inform you the no!no! works on Science of Thermicon Technology and not magic. We are encouraging our customers to use it for 2-3 times per week for 45-60 days for them to see the results.

This is also the reason why you are backed up with 60-day money back guarantee because we want you to experience no!no! in 60 days. We also suggest you visit our website for more tips and tricks in using no!no!. Our website is www.howtonono.com.

We hope this helps.