Newark, New Jersey
1.1

My husband purchased this for me for Christmas 2015 , I did not like it for many reason's, upon trying to return it with no cost to us as the special trial period, we have gotten the run around for 3 week's now on reiceiving a return label! I will file a report with the BBB and other's.....

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Treyshawn
#1120340

We're sorry to hear that you have encountered this problem. We're here to help you resolve this problem.

Can you provide us with your order number so we can check your account and see how we can assist you further?

Thank you and we're looking forward to your response.

#1119370

The NoNo Pro is rubbish, and a total waste of money. I spent £350 on it and it left my legs hairy after a 3 hour use.

Also I tried on my upper lip and nothing came off.

Also it stinks and makes my house smell like I burnt the dinner. So whatever you do...

DO NOT BUY NONO PRO!!!!!!!!!!

Treyshawn
#1120353
@Anonymous

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us.

We're sorry to hear about this problem.

We'd just like to let you know that no!no! does not work in an instant. 3 hours of using no!no! is not enough for you to see the results.

At an average, it takes 4-6 weeks of using no!no! for 2-3 times per week for you to see the results. This the reason why we are offering you a 60-day money back guarantee. This means that you can use the device up to 60 days and if you're not satisfied with the results, you may just call us to return the device and we'll give your money back.

As a bonus, if you'll use it for at least 45 days, we'll also pay for the cost of return.

If you still have the device, you can still make the most of it and if it is really not right for you then give us a call within the trial period and we'll give your money back. We hope this information helps.

No No Hair Removal Reviews