Turnaround Time

I have been sent out broken nono lazers and broken tips multiple times over the past month as they keep trying to " correct this one time unique situation because we never send out broken product or broken tips to our customers." Their customer service is luck of the draw, but mostly very rude people who are calling me a liar because, as she kept repeating over and over "We never send out broken tips." " *" I can't help you because I'm customer service" (???) "I can't do anything for you, we will need to call the WH to find out what's happening and review your account and we've flagged your account, we have to call you back, I have no supervisor that you can talk to..etc" Ridiculously typical- sell a *** product and once you have your customer's $ and they realize your product isn't worth the shipping you paid to receive it they of course will never take responsibility; This is what happens when people don't take the time to raise children with good manners and good morals and said children grow up.

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

mjwing02

Most expensive piece of junk I ever perched. Only got to use it no more than eight times.