1.6K views

I have tried No No hair removal gadget to get rid of my unwanted hairs around legs and chest but didn't get desired results at beginning and after few weeks of use I come to know about the proper guide and instructions about the usage at http://howtonono.com and it makes life easier.... Now I'm using my No No properly and much satisfactory about the results.

Not much impressive as laser hair removal but however good in hair removing machines with medium level of budget and convenience to use. I would prefer it for small area usage and only if you can bear the smell of burns.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

We'd like to thank you for the positive feedback. We really appreciate you visiting our website for tips and tricks in using no!no!

Also, we understand that the smell of a no!no!

treatment is not pleasant, it is a sign that it is working properly. You may try aromatic candles or potpourri to help cover the smell. Applying no!no! Smooth skin lotion after use will not only keep skin moisturized and smooth, it will also help to mask the unpleasant burnt hair smell.

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

All the Best,