Middletown, Pennsylvania
4.3K views
2.3

NoNo is an electric wire that electrocutes your hair. It stinks and I burnt the hair on my face above the lip.

I bought it with the recommendation of HSN. Watching them use it sort of convinced me into trying it. It was torture to my skin and it didnt remove it burnt. I would never buy this again.

I wasted my money and my time buying it and I returned it. This NO NO should be explained on how it burns the hair and could possibly burn you too.

It is not painless when you need to treat your skin from the burns. Buyer beware!

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: HSN refunded my money.

No No Hair Removal Cons: Does not work, Product itself.

Comments

Got Nono from HSN. Tried it for 6 weeks, used 3-4 times weekly.

Hair still not gone. Tried on my arms where I had fuzz, hair came back coarse. Tried on face still *** chin hairs. Burned my face several times.

Tried on my granddaughters legs, she had blond hair, now darker and coarser. Sending back to hsn. At least they will refund money within 60 days.

I do not recommend this product. Thought the whole thing was to be able to stop shaving

@Sktzee

Hi Sktzee,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  Just to help clarify a few things.

When you remove hair from the surface of the skin, and the new hair grows in (especially if you've never removed the hair before) it may appear to be “darker” because it hasn't been lightened by the sun and “Coarser” because the tip of the hair is now blunt and straight across.  We wish we could helped you get better results with your no!no! via our Customer Support Team!  We recommend in our literature that new users do not automatically go to use no!no!

on their face until you get the technique down so you don't experience any discomfort.  You should not experience any pain if used properly.  Let us know if we can assist you further.

Regards,

Hi leahlax,

We're sorry to know that you've had issue in using your no!no! and we are thankful for bringing this to our attention.

No!no!

is a very effective product if used as instructed. It works on Science of Thermicon Technology which uses heat to treat unwanted hair. It takes time and patience for you to see the results. At an average, a customer can see the results in 4-6 weeks of using no!no!

for 2-3 times per week. We understand that it really takes time but it's worth the wait. Like any other hair treatment, it doesn't work immediately but needs several treatments for you to see some changes. We also want to help you on how to use no!no!

without burning your skin. We suggest our website www.howtonono.com. Hope this helps.

All the Best,

@Treyshawn

Is that all you can coment... we are consumers we read everyones feedback and you the company have the same responses to everyone!!!

Like its computer generated.

Where is the personal apologies and heartfelt responses... I just dont understand how you can have such negative feedback and yet you dont even care enough to give their money back or accept product failure with proof of others results.!!!

@rachelray

Hi rachelray,

We would like to apologize if you think our responses are computer generated. We simply remind our customers that no!no!

works if it is used as instructed. We are also informing them about our website which contains helpful tips and tricks to help them get the results that they are expecting. Responding to complaints on this website proves that we care to our customers.

If you have observed, most of the customers are complaining about the results and the money back guarantee.

Again, no!no! doesn't work immediately and it needs several treatments before you can see the result (approx 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks). We are here to help them use no!no! effectively.

This is also the reason why we have a 60-day triple money back guarantee. We are more than willing to return their money provided that they follow the return process. This process can be found on our website for everyone's visibility. We'd like to reiterate as well that we are encouraging them to use the device for at least 45 days so they can really check if there's a result or none.

If there's no result then all they have to do is call us and request for an RMA number and return it. For returns prior to 45 days, we are still accepting it provided that S&H will be their responsibility. Our triple money back guarantee is a proof that our product is not a failure.

Let us know if you have any issues with no!no!

so we can help you.

Thanks,

Adon
@Treyshawn

You must really think the consumers is ***. I watched your NO NO video.

I followed your instructions.

and I GOT BURNT on my face. Maybe you need a class action lawsuit.

Adon
@Treyshawn

YOU LIE ON YOUR COMMERCIALS. PEOPLE ANYONE WHO HAS USED NO NO KNOWS WHAT THIS DOES AND IT ELECTROCUTES YOUR HAIR AND STARTS A LITTLE FIRE OF THE HAIR WHERE THE WIRE TOUCHES.

THE FOLKS AT NO NO WONT TELL YOU THIS, THEY SAY IT DONT HURT,BUT WHEN YOU GET BURNT IT HURTS,

I RETURNED IT IN 2 WEEKS. i GOT MY MONEY BACK BUT STOP LYING THAT PEOPLE DONT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I WATCHED THE VIDEO, I READ THE INSTRUCTIONS, AND YOU THINK THE CONSUMER IS S T U P I D !!!

HOW YOU CAN HELP IS TO TAKE IT OFF THE MARKET. I BURNT THE SKIN ABOVE MY LIP AND HAD PAIN FOR DAYS.

No No Hair Removal Reviews