2.8K views

Purchased no no last November 2013 been using it frequently really thought it would get rid of my unwanted hair by now for the price I payed for it really hopeing it was gonna work but im very disappointed with it I use to have fine facial hair and use it use tweezers now when my hair grows back it's black and it's actually heartbreaking to me when I watch the TV programmes about no no it all looks magical it really works for other women but definately not for me glad it works for some women il just carry on with my tweezers

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've had this experience with no!no! and we are thankful you brought it to our attention.

What no!no! device are you using? We have a special kit which includes special Thermicon™ Tips and a small Buffer so you can treat facial hair, bikini lines, elbows, knees and underarms with extra comfort and safety. It is compatible with the no!no!

8800 only. We suggest purchasing and trying this kit and check if it will work for you. However, if you are already using this device, you may visit our website - www.howtonono.com for tips and tricks on how to no!no!

your facial hair.