Surrey, British Columbia

I purchased the NO NO by Radiancy after having wanted one for years. To be clear, I am a fair-skinned woman with hair that I wanted to deal with on my lip and chin.

After using the product, I sent it back, as it caused me to break out on both areas. I am a former salon owner, who has always used wax, and I will certainly return to waxing; efficient and takes only minutes. The hair grows in sparser, but not with No No. After using No No the first time, as I have said above, I experienced breakouts.

I sent the product back; I sent express post with a tracking number so I know they received it last week. I was told it would take 2 billing cycles for a return to my credit card; are they serious; the refund should occur within this billing cycle! On a more serious note, the hairs I treated on my lip and chin have GROWN IN DARKER AND COARSER; NO WORD OF A LIE !!!! Seriously!!???

I really wanted to believe in this product as it is endorsed by Cassie Depava (spelling?) and I always loved her on "One Life to Live." Seriously disappointed. Keep waxing people.

As No No says, and wax proves, the "hair will grow in sparser and finer." I now have stubble where I only had fine hair.

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

No No Hair Removal Cons: Product does not work lied in advertising.

Comments