Jacksonville, Florida
1.3K views

when it was working it had poor performance and left scars on my skin, after using 1 week the nono doesn't zap at all! yes, its charged, yes, I tried both heads, nothing.

I didn't like it effectiveness when it was working and DO NOT want another one sent to me, I want to send it now and a full refund. Why would I want another product that I know is ineffective and breaks after 1 wk.??? you demand I wait 45 days with a product that is unusable.

that's just a game of stall tactics, this is the worst scam of customer service. please sent me a return # cause its coming back.

No No Hair Removal Cons: Didnt work, Nono wont zap, Refund refused, Product does not work lied in advertising, Return policy lies.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue in using no!no!. Thanks for sharing it and we're here to help you.

We'd like to let you know that no!no!

does not work in an instant. It doesn't work like magic rather it works with time and patience. If you used no!no! in less than 45 days and did not get any results, that's just normal.

At an average, it takes 4-6 weeks for you to see the results if you are using it for 2-3 times per week. This is the same reason why we are asking you to wait for at least 45 days for you to maximize the device. This is not a tactic because you can still return the items within 45-60 days. If you need to return the item, please contact our Customer Service and they can provide you your RMA number.

I hope this information helps. Thank you!

Regards,