1.8K views

I use it and brush attachment and no hair in them and no hair removed from my face. I call myself buy the top of line one.

What a waste of money. Iam spending more to have my face waxed, the purchase of no no to save money.I pull in wall outlet put cord in bottom of machine and press button to turn on. I roll it back and forth and no hair remove just make the noisy the blue light is on.

I roll it will larger attachment for sideburns and brush to see if any hair in it none. Not removing any hair, I charged it on major credit card if someone can't help I will take it up with them.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

nonoCustomerService
#919582

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the result that you've expected from no!no! and we'd like to thank you for letting us know about it.

Don't worry, we're here to help.

When the blue light is on, it simply means that you are doing it right and no!no! is doing its job. However, if you are using no!no! on your face then you need to use the Thermicon™ Tips for Small & Sensitive Area.

This Thermicon tip is only compatible with the no!no! 8800 series and can be used for treating small, curved and sensitive areas( like the face, underarms, knees, elbows and bikini line). No!No! uses heat to treat your unwanted facial hair so hair should be burnt and crystallized and buffing needs to be done afterwards.

We suggest you visit our tips and tricks page for more information on how to use your no!no!.

Our website is www.howtonono.com

We hope this helps and we'd love to hear about your progress.

All the Best,