1.9K views
2.0

Saw No!No! Hair Removal advertised on TV for $100. Pretty sure it wasn't "three easy payments of $100" or I wouldn't have bought it in the first place. Ordered it by phone (in March 2014) and paid $104.89. The next month I got a bill. Thought I had paid it all off, so phoned them, and they said I still owed my next payment. I argued a bit over the advertised price but eventually just paid it by credit card ($89.94), and they said I was all paid up. Got a bill in August saying I was late and would be sent to collections, and I went "What the ***?" Called them again -- they said I still owed another $89.97. Said that would be payment in full and that would stop the collection notice. Paid that by credit card.

Now in October I get a collections notice: "Our client states that all their efforts to collect this bill have failed." For $89.97, which I paid back in August (as my credit union records show).

I consider this company a scam.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with no!no! and we thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We understand your frustration and we'll do all efforts to help you resolve this problem. If this is still unresolved, please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order details and contact information.

We will review your account and check how we can help you further.

Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience and rest assured that we'll help you resolve this issue.

Sincerely,