1.5K views

The commercial shows it working like magic on arm hair. That's probably because it is finer hair than the hair you want to remove on your chin or legs.

I have gone over the same hair on my knee 30 times and it is still standing! What a total rip-off. I got it for a Christmas present that I asked for. I didn't realize it was so expensive and ineffective.

I am sorry my husband spent good money for this piece of junk. I would have been better off asking for a case of Nair!

Save your money. Do not buy a No No!

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Fell for the same glap trap on the adverts.... Spent to much on Nono and didn't remove my facial hair.. Really upset

nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and we are sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no!. We'd love to help you achieve the results that you hoped for using no!no!.

No!no!

works just as well on thick, coarse hair as it does on thin. However, because of the nature of coarse hair, results may take a bit longer to become noticeable. You may try to no!no! again and wait for some more time to get the results.

As an addition, more tips and tricks in using your no!no!

are available online, you may visit our website at www.howtonono.com.

Sincerely,