1.9K views

I bought my No No from bed, bath and beyond, they give a one year guarantee. I have had three so far and each one quit working and was replaced.

This is something that No No themselves will not do! I have been using it at least three times a week or more for eight months on my chest. I still see no difference in the growth factor anywhere. I for the first six month used it all over my chest down to the pubic hair line.

I then started leaving a small square so I could judge the results of using and not using. There was no difference in either the square or the rest of my chest. I know the smell is bad, yet even then it takes many, many times over an area for even the hair to be burned. If the burning is suppose to be what is killing the hair folical then the wire needs to be much hotter, if it is the blue light then that also does not work.

I strongly suggest you do not waste your money on this hair removal system.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

No No Hair Removal Cons: Does not work.

Comments

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no! and we are thankful for bringing this to our attention.

Here are some tips on using the device on your chest:

Make sure to use the wide Thermicon tip and use the most comfortable treatment level.

Pull the skin tight to create a smooth, flat surface for easier gliding.

Glide no!no!

PRO against the grain of hair growth. We recommend gliding in an upward direction and then going back over the untreated hair. Since chest and stomach hair grows in so many different directions, you may need to change directions to get optimal results. Buff to remove treated hair and to leave skin smooth and stubble free.

For more tips and tricks in using no!no!, you may visit our website at www.howtonono.com.

Sincerely, no!no! Customer Service

Same here. I am very grateful to know that this product is horrible and a terrible scam before I wasted money on it. I would love to find an inexpensive successful product to do the work.

@LB

Hi LB,

We are sorry to hear that you are hesitant to purchase no!no!. We understand that it is really horrible to spend money on something that doesn't work.

No!no! works on science and it takes time for you to see the results. Even with professional hair removal treatments, you still need to go in and get treated multiple times. This is also the reason why we are offering a 60-day money back guarantee to our customers.

We'd like our customers to try it first and check if the results will meet their expectations. We suggest you to try it out and if at anytime during the 60-day trial you think that no!no! doesn't work for you then please give us a call and request for an RMA number. We'll refund everything for you including the shipping fee and we'll also pay for the item to be shipped back to us.

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

All the Best,

no!no! Customer Service

Thank you for posting all this as I was about to purchase one and after reading this I've changed my mind. Appreciate it!

@J-14

Hi J-14,

We truly understand your hesitation and we'd like to thank you for posting your concern.

No!No!

is 100% risk free since we offer a money back guarantee to all our customers. You can purchase no!no! and try it for 60 days. If at anytime during the 60-day period, you aren't completely satisfied with how smooth and hairless your skin looks, you just contact customer service for return instructions.

We will then issue you a full product refund upon receipt of the return in the warehouse.

We hope this helps you with your decision. If you have any questions on how to use no!no!, please just visit our website at www.howtonono.com.

Thank you!