2.7K views

This by the way is not a direct review from me. My friend purchased this product and told me her very unfortunate experience with this company.

I wanted to know because I thought about purchasing. But after her telling me of her horrific experience, I decided not to purchase. She said the product did not work and whenever she called they always told her that she was not doing something right and that if she followed the instructions to the letter, she would get good results. Well according to what she told me and the company, she did follow the instructions to the letter and got no results.

After calling the company several times and got the same and continuous run around she decided to call the bank and have them refuse to honor the autoship and filed a dispute with the No No company. She went through so much.

She used to cry when telling me about it because she was beyond frustrated with them and just wanted her money back. So No No stands for No good product and you'll get No refunds.

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to ensure that our customers are satisfied with their purchase and we'll be happy to assist those who are not satisfied and wanted to return their device.

I would like to personally review your friend's account and check why the return was not granted. If you can provide me the order number, I can check for it and provide you with an update. We are strictly adhering to our 60-day money back guarantee and rest assured that our customers are on top priority.

I am looking forward to talk to you soon.

Best Regards,

no!no! Customer Service

@nonoCustomerService

*** no no.quit your job and go work a decent job... like mcdonalds