Simply put, this product didn't work at all. When I first started using it no hair was removed.

I would literally sit going over the same area several times and even then it would only take a few hairs off. I tried this product on several areas of my body (arms, underarms, stomach, legs, bikini line) all with the same results, nothing would come off. Also, while there was no hair coming out it smelled god awful and seemed to make my skin feel rough and the hairs that it actually did manage to take out didn't come completely out but were just shorter and extremely prickly. For the $300 this product cost it should actually be able to *** the hair and it shouldn't take all day to do so.

I have NEVER been so dissatisfied with a product and I truly hope this company does something to either start making a product that works or quits while it is ahead. Please, do not waste your time or money.

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I have persevered for 18 months. I have pale fine hair, and I am still so very disappointed with the NoNo. I wish I had not wasted my precious cash.

nonoCustomerService

Thanks for writing in about this problem and allowing us to help you.

The no!no! device does not work in an instant.

It may take some time before you can see the result. At an average, it takes 4-6 weeks for you to see the result provided that it is being used for 2-3 times per week.

Have you also tried to call our Customer Service Department and inform them about this problem? If you haven't contacted them yet, you can reach out to them by going to 888-525-7580 if you are from US or 0344 482 5089 for UK.

They should be able to help you with this problem. We're hoping for the best.