2.2K views
2.8

I have had my No-No for years now. While it is still better than the cream depilatories that I used on my upper lip for years, (because they burn the skin surface creating deep wrinkles) - No-No is a big disappointment. It seems to remove only 'peach fuzz' and as such seems to work.

However whenever I use a magnified mirror I can see big long hairs on each side where it obviously did not remove anything even after several treatments. So what can I do but pluck them. Of course they will say this is why it didn't work because I did this. Catch22. I will say the hair plucks painlessly but for $300 I could stand the pain.

I have the same experience with brand new very expensive 'tips'. It really doesn't work. I have given up years ago on any other areas because my upper lip is the main reason I bought it. I don't think it was intended for the upper lip in the first place but they had to include that to catch more people.

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

No No Hair Removal Cons: Does not remove hair.

Comments