Levittown, New York
1.9K views

Bought it a year ago, did not remove hair anywhere face, legs. I kept using it thinking maybe something would happen but no....

Now head doesn't even go changed multiple times was always fully charged just a money eating thing no help from customer service. I think they should refund all products as it is a wast of money that people just don't have, and should have people that know the product to answer customer service and be a little nice and try to help people that just spent money on this product and didn't work, it's a shame that these people say it works And It Does NOT!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

It's fully charged but will not work I don't have my receipt for this thing what can I do to make it work again only a year old!

nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've had this experience with your no!no! and we are thankful for bringing this to our attention.

We'd like to review your account and check how we can further help you resolve your issue. Please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order details and contact information so we can reach out to you.

All the Best,

no!no! Customer Service

Then why do you have 4 stars!