Jacksonville, Florida
1.6K views

I haven't had stumbles in 30 years!! Used an epylady ,smooth as silk.

Used this no- no thing now I have hair. Not a good product!! Very disappointed.

Wouldn't recommend it no how. Even under arms it was terrible.just would not work,I have tried every thing that the company recommends to no avail.if I could I would like to send it back with a full refund.the price is way to high for what you get I am just so disappointed.this I believe is false advertising and this company should give every one there money back for a full refund,not recommended!!!

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hello,

We're sorry to know about your disappointment with no!no! and thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Where did you buy your no!no!? If you have bought it from our website, we are offering a 60-day money back guarantee. This means that we are providing our customers a chance to try the product and check if it works for them. If your are not fully satisfied with the results, you can give us a call within 45-60 days and we'll process your full refund.

We'll refund your purchase price, shipping fee and the cost of sending it back.

no!no! works for many however it just needs time and patience for you to see the results. Normally, you need to use no!no!

for 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks in order to see the results. This is also the reason why we have the 60-day money back guarantee.

Should you have further questions, please let us know. Thank you

Regards,