Fort Worth, Texas

They do not have a very good way to cancel an order if you change your mind before the order is activated. What kind of Company has no way to cancel an order if you decide that you really do not want this product. To say the least who would want to do business with this practice?

I really thought I would like this product but as soon as I placed the decided I better cancel. I am so sorry if this causes any problems. It would help if there was an easy way to do this. I wonder what the Better Business Bureau would have to say about this practice. It is a thought.

Nancy LaChance

Comments

Hamilton, Ohio, United States #953824

That is not true i spoke a length to several supervisor and was told that you do not have a cancel option for orders placed on line i have been calling and requesting that this order be stopped i was told no it was on a truck..

Also no no nor its parent company are a member of the Better Business Bureau but you can fill out a complaint I did also with the Federal Trade Commission there are also several class action lawsuits that are in the works you can join any of them

Also record every name and supervisors name for you complaints

nonoCustomerService
to TakenAdvantageOF #954794

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We'd like to reiterate that for online orders, we have the review screen which will allow our customers to modify or cancel an order.

This window is available before hitting the submit button. If you click on the submit order, we'll immediately process your order to ensure that there will be no delay in the shipment of the device. If you have changed your mind and decided to cancel after hitting the submit button, you can just give us a call and tell us that you'd like to cancel it. Our Customer Service Agents will provide you with instructions on how we can process your request.

If your issue has not been resolved yet, please allow us to review your case and assist you. If you can provide us your order number and I'll check how we can help you further. We're looking forward to assist you.

Thanks a lot

Regards,

no!no! Customer Service

nonoCustomerService

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for writing in and we appreciate your feedback.

All e-commerce (online shopping) websites are designed to facilitate order processing via the internet and this is true to all companies who are offering online shopping. With nono's website, there is a "review" window which will allow you to check your order, modify, or cancel it.

This provides an opportunity for the customers to take an action before hitting the submit button. Once you click that submit button, we immediately process your order and our warehouse team sends it to your shipping address. For cancellation request, we advise our customers to give us a call so we can take note of it and provide you with instructions on what you need to do. If you have further questions, please let us know so we can assist you.

Hope this helps.