Madison, Kansas
1.8K views

I eagerly awaited the arrival of my "no no" so that both my husband and I could use it. We worked at it on 5 different occasions and we did not have any success-- it removed no hair.

My husband shaved to see if that would help and the next day he tried again and it barely would remove any hair. I took it to my Cosmotologist and she worked with it for over an hour and it removed no hair from either of our faces or arms or legs.

I want to return it for full refund as you advertised. I am sending it to Radiancy, 150 Stewart Parkway, Greensboro GA 30642. I will notify my credit card of this action.

I am taking this action because my husband has open heart surgery tomorrow. Thank you Drusilla Esslinger, 3508 AA RD, Madison KS 66860

Reason of review: We were anxious to use it.

No No Hair Removal Cons: No no hair removal because it would not work, Remove any hair.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hello there,

We're sorry that no!no! didn't work for you and your wife.

Unfortunately, no!no! doesn't work in an instant. We need a little bit of time and patience for you to start seeing the results. Based on your feedback, it seems that you have just used it for several occasions.

At an average, it takes 4-6 weeks for you to see the results provided that you are using it for 2-3 times per week. We understand that it's a long process and this is the reason why we are offering a 60-day money back guarantee. This is to give our customers enough time to use the device and check if it really works or not. I hope you can still give it a shot and use it for longer period.

We assure you that it works and all you need to do is just to stick to the regimen.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks and have a great day!

P.S. Get well soon to your husband