Surrey, British Columbia

I placed my order Oct. 21/15.

I have not yet received it. In fairness, neither has my credit card been charged. I have since read reviews and comments and decided I no longer want the product. I have called their customer service number several times, waited an incredibly long time(45 min.today) and never did get to speak with anyone before I finally hung up.

I now wish to cancel to make sure it does not get delivered in the future nor my credit card get charged. I am NOT PLEASED.

No No Hair Removal Cons: Customer service, Unable to contact customer service.

Comments

Maybe you were drunk when u ordered it. Then u dreamt about it and never actually ordered it

nonoCustomerService

Hello there,

We're sorry to hear about your hesitation with the no!no! device and we totally understand it.

I believe you have called us last Monday after the Thanksgiving Day.

We really got a lot of calls during that time because of the Holiday Season. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Moreover, we're sorry to inform you that once an order has been confirmed, it's already been processed and it will already be released for shipment. Cancellation will not be possible by that time.

We hope that you will first give no!no!

a try. We know that there are a lot of negative reviews and we're reaching out to them to help them. Results vary per user and there are so many factors affecting it such as counterfeit device, incorrect usage and expecting for instant result. Please give it a shot first since we are offering a 60-day risk-free trial.

If you are not satisfied with the results, please give us a call to return the item and we'll return your money back. We hope this information helps.