Market Drayton, St Helens
1.5K views

This product made my skin sensitive and burnt in some area's. It's made regrowth come back with a vengeance thick and dark.

I can't even remove it smoothly with a razor and cream. It's left horrible patches on my chest and face. I'm a 22 year old female and I'm deverstated. Its as if the product as worked in reverse !!!!!!!

I kept going with it thinking it will start working soon, how wrong was I. The hair are now like thick bristles and grow in random directions.

Even going back to waxing won't work. Please help I'm at my wits end.

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Reason of review: side effects.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

No No Hair Removal Cons: It did not work.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hello,

We're sorry to hear about your problem in using no!no! and we'd like to thank you for writing in.

Where did you buy your no!no!

device?

How long and how frequent have you been using it?

When you have hair on your body that you haven’t removed before, it usually lightens because it’s in the sun a lot. Once you remove it, that pigmented hair that’s below the surface grows out and it may appear the hair’s thicker and darker. Not even shaving though can make the hair thicker or darker.

Hope this explains why you have dark and thick hair after using no!no!.

If you need help in using no!no!, please let us know and we're more than happy to help you make it work.

I feel so bad for you. Thanks! Now I know to purchase this product.

nonoCustomerService
@Anonymous

Hello,

We'd like to thank you for your concern. We have sent her a response to her feedback and hopefully she'll respond back so we can assist her.

We totally understand your hesitation about purchasing no!no!.

This is the same reason why we have a money back guarantee. We are offering a 60-day risk free triple money back guarantee to those people who wants to try no!no!. This means that you can purchase no!no! and try it yourself.

If you are not 100% satisfied with the results, just give us a call within 60 days and we'll give your money back. How does that sound to you?

Let us know if you need any help. Thank you