London, England
3K views
1.3

I bought a No No Hair Removal 8800 in March 2014 which has never worked properly. On contact with the skin it burns and you have to go over the area of hair several times before hair is removed, which makes the burns even worse.

I can't turn the machine off which makes it even more frustrating. After numerous attempts to make it work and lots of burns I decided to take advantage of the manufacturers warranty and send the item back for repair or replacement. Surprise, surprise, however, I was told by the No No customer services that unless I bought the item from them the warranty was not valid. I purchased the item on Ebay brand new unopened with all the paperwork intact.

I told them so but at no avail, so my No No will end up in the bin!!!

Thanks a lot No No, will I come back to you again or recommend you to anyone? No No!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

No No Hair Removal Cons: Product itself, Customer service.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you had this experience with your no!no! and we are thankful you brought it to our attention.

Our goal is to improve our customer experience, and this helps us to work with our team.

We understand your disappointment and rest assured that your safety is our concern. We'd like to let you know that we are unable to accept replacement from an unauthorized distributors because we cannot check if it's authentic or defective. However, we'd like to help you on how to use your no!no! and still take advantage of its benefits.

You can visit our website - www.howtonono.com and it will provide you some tips and tricks on how to properly use your no!no!.

If you have further questions on how to use your no!no!, you can reach out to our UK Customer Service 0344 482 5089 and they will certainly help you.

Sincerely,

no!no! Customer Service

Mountain View, California, United States #901011

Blame screwbay not no no since they fidnt sell it yo you.

to Anonymous #916036

Except I haven't read a single good review on the product, not one real person has had positive results, so it's probably safe to blame the actual product and not eBay. I jujust saw a commercial and according to the actor it works right away, so why do they then tell you to keep using it for 4+ weeks? Sounds like a heap to me.

nonoCustomerService
to Rinna #917544

Hi Rinna,

Thank you for informing us about your issue with no!no! device.

We truly understand your hesitation in using the product.

There are a lot of positive online feedback and review for no!no! from customers who have used the device as instructed. No!no! is an effective product provided that it's being used properly.

Our device uses the Science of Thermicon Technology which uses heat to treat unwanted hair. Burns can be prevented if it's used properly.

No!no! removes unwanted hair right away however we are recommending continuous treatment to ensure a more effective and long lasting result.

This is the reason why we are providing a 60-day money back guarantee to allow our customers make the most of the no!no! hair removal device.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

All the Best,