Vancouver, British Columbia
1.3K views

It does not work at all and I regret that I did not return before the 60 day trial period. People believed it because it was on the Dr.

Oz show. Oh well $300 down the drain and a waste of time because it did not do what was promised. I still see the commercial on TV all the time and am amazed they are still in business selling this product.

It clearly shows the hair coming off when the models use the NoNo on TV but in reality no hair was removed or even weakened by using the NoNo. False advertising for sure, buyer beware.

Reason of review: does not work as promised.

No No Hair Removal Cons: Does not remove hair, Lack of truth in advertising.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us.

We're sorry to hear about this problem.

The no!no! does not work in an instant and you need to use it for 2-3 times per week for at least 4-6 weeks to achieve the desired results. We're sorry that it didn't work for you.

I hope that you'll still give it more time to work and try to do it again. For more tips and tricks in using no!no!, please visit www.howtonono.com.

I would be happy to buy it from you

My student's tell me it is a waste of money.

nonoCustomerService
@Anonymous

Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear that your student didn't like no!no!. We'd like to let you know that there are a lot of factors affecting the results of the no!no!

device such as counterfeit device, duration of use, how it is being used, etc.

We'd like to invite you to try it yourself to check if no!no! is really a waste of money or not. At least, you've got a first-hand experience of no!no!. Also, you'll have no what-if's in the future.

Trying no!no! is risk free since we are offering a 60-day guarantee.

This means that if you are not satisfied with the results, give us a call within the trial period and we'll give your money back. We hope you can try it yourself and see the results.

Thanks and have a great day!