Montreal, Quebec
2.8K views

I purchased this tool for my wife, after all possible efforts to make it work, she never had any success with it. So I called for refund well within that period of time, despite my complaing I was told that I had to continue using the tool for the whole try period.

Prior to that I had sent several emails, no one ever answered them.

Result, I fell in their trap, as after that it was too late, I went past the 60 days and now I am *** out of luck and they will not take any responsability for it. Do yourself a favor and save your money !

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've had such experience with no!no! and we are thankful for bringing this to our attention.

We are asking our customers to continue using no!no!

since the average period that people start to see long lasting results is around 4-6 weeks. However, if at anytime during the 60 days you feel no!no! is not right for you then you can give us a call and request for an RMA for you to get a refund.

We'd like to review your account and check how we can help you further.

If your issue has not been resolved yet, please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you.

Sincerely,

no!no! Customer Service

I am sorry to hear that. I got the NoNo for Mother's day.

It didn't work but after the 45 day trial period and before 60 days, they gave me a full refund.

I was totally expecting a big fight but they were great and it was hassel free. Sorry to hear about your experience.

nonoCustomerService
@Andie

Hi Andie -

We're glad to know that you've had a great experience with our Customer Service Team. Thank you also for sharing it with us.

Best Regards,