Modesto, California
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Oct 14, 2016

Update: Received email that order will arrive October 17th, a full two weeks after ordering!

Original review posted by user Oct 12, 2016

I made several orders with njoy.com and enjoy their products their Pre-Filled Tanks, when you can get them to actually ship them. Today is Oct. 12, made my order on Oct. 3, _still_ has not shipped. Got this response from njoy customer service yesterday (or what they _call_ CS):

"I apologize for the delay, but appreciate your patience. Due to the popularity of our Pre-Filled Tanks, we were out of stock on one flavor, so we were holding your order until we could ship it complete. I happy to report that our stock has been replenished and your product will go out this week! Please let me know if you need anything else.

NJOY Customer Service Team

NJOY Electronic Cigarettes

15211 North Kierland Blvd., Suite 200

Scottsdale, AZ 85254"

Review about: Njoy Online Order.

I liked: Frustrating.

I didn't like: Delivery delays.

1.6
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $14
Preferred solution Free two packs of Pre-Filled Tanks (Hone Crisp)

Had an Experience with Njoy?

Comments

I'm having the same issue right now with ordering. But have not gotten a response from them yet.