Nissan Of Mckinney - Nissan NO MORE!
Up until a week ago I recommended Nissan of McKinney to every person looking to buy a car. I was a lifetime customer! Within the last five days, Nissan has lost a loyal customer due to their inconsiderate, unreliable customer service.
Last weekend my Versa's axle came unhinged through no fault of my own. I've never even been in an accident in this car! The McKinney dealership and Nissan Corporate casually tossed my calls around, taking days to reply then eventually denied my warranty claim even though my 2014 car only has 22,000 miles!
Why? Because the Warranty Department is non-client facing. Meaning that the department is fed information directly from the dealership. This makes it easy for Nissan to make decisions that will better their profit margin instead of assisting their customers. Nissan acts as Judge, Jury and Executioner, ignoring the viable evidence so that they will come to conclusions that best benefit themselves. All this without even inspecting my car in person!
You can only imagine my frustration when I called my dad to ask for advice then when he called the dealership he was instantly passed along to the General Manager who immediately took action. As a young professional business woman I'm disappointed that my father accomplished more in 15 minutes than I could accomplish in 5 days. And I can assure you, it was certainly not for a lack of effort. This implies a level of dismissiveness on the part of the dealership which is extremely concerning.
This drawn out experience has made me question Nissan's commitment to positive customer service.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refusal to honor warranty
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- 2015 Nissan Versa
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because..."
- " "Incorrectly installed and crushed oil filter" John Elway Chevrolet Service performed a pre delivery oil and filter change November 2014. I had my next oil and filter change Jan 29th 2015..."
- "While most reviews are negative in nature, my review of UnbeatableSale.com is completely positive because I am amazed with thier customer service. After ordering one of their products from Walmart.com..."
- "black mold is growing in our beautiful bragada mattress apparently because human body heat against A BIG SPONGE and a cold surface will form condensation (3rd grade science) and therefore..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."