Nissan Of Mckinney - Nissan NO MORE!
Up until a week ago I recommended Nissan of McKinney to every person looking to buy a car. I was a lifetime customer! Within the last five days, Nissan has lost a loyal customer due to their inconsiderate, unreliable customer service.
Last weekend my Versa's axle came unhinged through no fault of my own. I've never even been in an accident in this car! The McKinney dealership and Nissan Corporate casually tossed my calls around, taking days to reply then eventually denied my warranty claim even though my 2014 car only has 22,000 miles!
Why? Because the Warranty Department is non-client facing. Meaning that the department is fed information directly from the dealership. This makes it easy for Nissan to make decisions that will better their profit margin instead of assisting their customers. Nissan acts as Judge, Jury and Executioner, ignoring the viable evidence so that they will come to conclusions that best benefit themselves. All this without even inspecting my car in person!
You can only imagine my frustration when I called my dad to ask for advice then when he called the dealership he was instantly passed along to the General Manager who immediately took action. As a young professional business woman I'm disappointed that my father accomplished more in 15 minutes than I could accomplish in 5 days. And I can assure you, it was certainly not for a lack of effort. This implies a level of dismissiveness on the part of the dealership which is extremely concerning.
This drawn out experience has made me question Nissan's commitment to positive customer service.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refusal to honor warranty
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- 2015 Nissan Versa
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "I recently ordered an electric lift and paid for it with PayPal. I received an e-mail receipt from PayPal but never got anything from Northern Tool and did not think..."
- "black mold is growing in our beautiful bragada mattress apparently because human body heat against A BIG SPONGE and a cold surface will form condensation (3rd grade science) and therefore..."
- "Websitebusiness.com locked me out of my account after they took $30.00 from my checking account. I can not contact them through any number I have or the ones listed on..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."