Help!help!

Related: Nissan Usa - JUST OVER THIS CAR

They are trying to rob me!

I thought I would support and keep my business local but I'm afraid that decision cost me not just my money but sense of security after Lake Charles Nissan totally ripped me off. As a grandmother I wanted to buy my youngest grandson a car. Should have been an easy sale - car advertised for 11,995 with $1000 rebate is 10995 plus taxes - I wanted to pay cash but they insisted I would not get the rebate so I agreed to finance since the rate wasn't bad.

I thought I put HALF DOWN $6,000 but now I called to find my balance after financing is $12,309 HOW DOES THAT MATH WORK??

I have called everyone and no one will call me back - I have no paperwork at all telling the price or payment -- Only thing I see is an odometer statement, registration and proof of insurance -- no contract and no buyers order at all -- i called for 2 days and NO ONE will return a call -- I have talked to the "owner" Mr Scully and he promised the finance guy Mr Pete would call me back in 45 minutes which was lie! The receptionist tells me he is there and not with customers but won't call me back or pick up the phone. What a bunch of crooks!

All because I wanted to support local.I think I may call the news, newspaper and start a Facebook page that they are thieving lying car salesman who take advantage of grandmothers.

Review about: Cheated Old Lady On Car Purchase.

Interest Rate
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nissan Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nissan of Lake Charles?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.