Livingston, New Jersey

I was so excited to get these wedges because they were so cute!They were a little pricey ($70-$80) & a little high (5' in) Im a big fan of heels & wedges so i wanted to add these to my collection!

Related: Nine West Outlet Orlando

Well i wore them once in vegas, they were hard to walk on for long periods of time, def not a going on wedge. Then in dec 2011 i decided to wear them again (since i had only worn them once) and that was the night my life came to a stop. I was literally just standing there and i took a step over and next thing u know my foot slid in the wedge causing my ankle to roll and me on the ground. Turns out i had fractured both my tibia and fibula!

I had to have surgery, got plates and screws put in.

It is now mid jan 2012, doctors say i still have a month before i can attempt to start walking again.i love nine west shoes but BEWARE of these, or any 5 inch heel in general.

Review about: Blanca Wedge.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nine West Shoes
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $80
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nine West?

Comments

mella
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #620430

Trina whoever you are your very rude!!!!!who cares if you have 10 pair good for you and thank god your not going thru what mikey is.

I bought a pair of nine west shoes had them on for an hour or less and the heel gave out and i sprained my ankle as well .my life has been nothing but misery since.

trina

i have three of these so stop the ***

OOO

No i wore them in vegas for the first time with no problems...i broke my ankle the 2nd time i wore them out and i was not highly intoxicated.

Let me interpret

You were highly intoxicated drunk and fell in Las Vegas. The fall and fail was not because of your heels.

Rethink before you drink.