Nillo Hairdressing - HIGHLY DISSATISFIED- PHYSICALLY ABUSED
I cannot believe what happened earlier this evening.I went to Nillo Hairdressing on 28 Lorne Street to get highlights done.
It was to cost $180, so I expected a decent job for the price I was paying. The hairdresser assured me my hair would look the same way I described it to her. I have long hair and in the past it has typically taken 1-2 hours for the entire process. However, this colouring by Nillo Hairdressing was completed in a short 20 minutes.
It was not the colour I asked for, it was uneven and they forgot to do the entire left side of my head. It had all gone wrong, and the staff even agreed that it did not look as good as it should have, however the salon owner would not let me leave the salon without paying full price. When I said I was highly dissatisfied with the result and wanted it fixed, she took out a brush and mixing bowl and told me I wasn't allowed to leave unless she could dye my hair BLACK. When I refused, the salon manager tried to physically restrain me while hurling verbal abuse.
At this point, I feared for my safety and had to call the police. After more than two hours of being held against my will at the salon, the police had to intervene. A police report was filed and they had to escort me out of the salon to get out safely, I still had to pay $130 just to end the entire ordeal faster as it was getting very late. I am incredibly upset with the result of my hair and even more so at this confrontation.
Consumers beware.Do not go to Nillo Hairdressers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "I went to Salon Uruku (Aveda Salon) Harrison OH for the first time on Monday 4/20 for partial highlight and lowlights w cut. I’ve been an Aveda consumer for 12..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."