Nillo Hairdressing - HIGHLY DISSATISFIED- PHYSICALLY ABUSED
I cannot believe what happened earlier this evening.I went to Nillo Hairdressing on 28 Lorne Street to get highlights done.
It was to cost $180, so I expected a decent job for the price I was paying. The hairdresser assured me my hair would look the same way I described it to her. I have long hair and in the past it has typically taken 1-2 hours for the entire process. However, this colouring by Nillo Hairdressing was completed in a short 20 minutes.
It was not the colour I asked for, it was uneven and they forgot to do the entire left side of my head. It had all gone wrong, and the staff even agreed that it did not look as good as it should have, however the salon owner would not let me leave the salon without paying full price. When I said I was highly dissatisfied with the result and wanted it fixed, she took out a brush and mixing bowl and told me I wasn't allowed to leave unless she could dye my hair BLACK. When I refused, the salon manager tried to physically restrain me while hurling verbal abuse.
At this point, I feared for my safety and had to call the police. After more than two hours of being held against my will at the salon, the police had to intervene. A police report was filed and they had to escort me out of the salon to get out safely, I still had to pay $130 just to end the entire ordeal faster as it was getting very late. I am incredibly upset with the result of my hair and even more so at this confrontation.
Consumers beware.Do not go to Nillo Hairdressers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was a patient under my insurance Atena and had a workers comp claim. Both times, Dean Kevin Ziegler charged my insurance for procedures he didn't do. I had a..."
- "When I got a straightener and styled my hair I began to see just how choppy she did my hair. I've been doing my own hair since I was 15..."
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."