Nillo Hairdressing - HIGHLY DISSATISFIED- PHYSICALLY ABUSED

1 of 1 Nillo Hairdressing reviews

I cannot believe what happened earlier this evening.I went to Nillo Hairdressing on 28 Lorne Street to get highlights done.

It was to cost $180, so I expected a decent job for the price I was paying. The hairdresser assured me my hair would look the same way I described it to her. I have long hair and in the past it has typically taken 1-2 hours for the entire process. However, this colouring by Nillo Hairdressing was completed in a short 20 minutes.

It was not the colour I asked for, it was uneven and they forgot to do the entire left side of my head. It had all gone wrong, and the staff even agreed that it did not look as good as it should have, however the salon owner would not let me leave the salon without paying full price. When I said I was highly dissatisfied with the result and wanted it fixed, she took out a brush and mixing bowl and told me I wasn't allowed to leave unless she could dye my hair BLACK. When I refused, the salon manager tried to physically restrain me while hurling verbal abuse.

At this point, I feared for my safety and had to call the police. After more than two hours of being held against my will at the salon, the police had to intervene. A police report was filed and they had to escort me out of the salon to get out safely, I still had to pay $130 just to end the entire ordeal faster as it was getting very late. I am incredibly upset with the result of my hair and even more so at this confrontation.

Consumers beware.Do not go to Nillo Hairdressers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Hairdressing
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #488875

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nillo Hairdressing? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Nillo Hairdressing reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nillo Hairdressing.
Filing a new complaint about
×