New Delhi, Delhi
100% full Not resolved

1) I have been one of the victim of this NIIT PGCBA Scam and have been bringing this to the notice of NIIT along with many other student all across india since November last year to resolve this issue but no success. Meanwhile my disappointment has turned into depression, I feel suicidal. I don't know what to do.

2) I joined this course not only because NIIT is a well-known professional institute but also because the brochure listed doctorates and masters from global universities as the program faculty.

NIIT tricked us by publishing the names of teaching staff from Indian Statistical Institute - Calcutta , It also mentions program highlights, Unfortunately ground reality is exactly the opposite.

3) I raised this issue multiple times and on multiple forums with the Center Head, program manager but got only standard responses with no concrete solution.

This course has not provided any direction to my career and only wasted my time & money.

In spite of repeated requests & even after raising concerns at the highest level, NIIT did not took any course correction and the staff continued to dupe the students.

4) It is very unfortunate & I realize that I cannot get this precious time back and the opportunities that I lost because of this delay - but I would like to get the money back that I spent on this program.

I would request you to kindly take note of the tremendous amount of mental stress & anxiety I faced and refund the money paid at the earliest.

Review about: Post Graduate Certificate.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss It is a clear cut case of Fraud & Cheating / $150000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Niit?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.