Nicks Auto - Nick's Repair Natick MA -Careless and Irresponsible Mechanics
I would NOT recommend anyone going to Nick's. I brought my car there for brake
repair and picked up the car with the overhead headlight console BROKEN and
hanging out. The repair for labor and material of the console costs me more than what
I paid him for brake parts and labor. What's the use of getting some parts repaired if
the shop is so careless and does not take good care of your property while it is under their care. Sure he fixed the brake issue but that does not mean he can go around breaking other parts of the car! He is responsible for my property while it is in his shop. The thing that bothers me is that he never even bothered to tell me about this when he called me for my payment over the phone. I have to have that shock of finding the hard way when we picked it up after office hours. When I called him the following day, to find out why it got broken and hanging out when he was not doing anything electronic related to the car, he said he doesn't know and he then said I'm accusing him of something that's already broken! Also was supposed to fix an undercarriage tray. He guaranteed it was an easy fix. He didn't bother calling me to tell me that wasn't done either. I would not recommend him to any friend or relative or anyone. He is untrustworthy .He can be cheap if you shop around but from my experience it would have been cheaper for me if I spent a few dollars more and went somewhere else.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Headlight Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "HEARING RE: DEMURRER TO 1ST AMENDED CROSS COMPLAINT OF DEALER SERVICES CORPORATION BY MICHAEL GRISSOM 11/05/2009 - 8:30 AM DEPT. 07 HONORABLE GARY B. TRANBARGER, PRESIDING CLERK:..."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "Went to our room put out two month old to bed shut the lights off with just tv on and boom what scurries along the ceiling into the overhead smoke..."
- "March 8th, 2016. We bought a Braxton 72" Sofa one year ago, I was convinced by them to by the goof proof + protection plan, they said it would cover..."
- "My husband and I have been on numerous other tours on five continents as well as small boat cruises, all of which we enjoyed. We will not be repeating..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."