Nicks Auto - Nick's Repair Natick MA -Careless and Irresponsible Mechanics
I would NOT recommend anyone going to Nick's. I brought my car there for brake
repair and picked up the car with the overhead headlight console BROKEN and
hanging out. The repair for labor and material of the console costs me more than what
I paid him for brake parts and labor. What's the use of getting some parts repaired if
the shop is so careless and does not take good care of your property while it is under their care. Sure he fixed the brake issue but that does not mean he can go around breaking other parts of the car! He is responsible for my property while it is in his shop. The thing that bothers me is that he never even bothered to tell me about this when he called me for my payment over the phone. I have to have that shock of finding the hard way when we picked it up after office hours. When I called him the following day, to find out why it got broken and hanging out when he was not doing anything electronic related to the car, he said he doesn't know and he then said I'm accusing him of something that's already broken! Also was supposed to fix an undercarriage tray. He guaranteed it was an easy fix. He didn't bother calling me to tell me that wasn't done either. I would not recommend him to any friend or relative or anyone. He is untrustworthy .He can be cheap if you shop around but from my experience it would have been cheaper for me if I spent a few dollars more and went somewhere else.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Headlight Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Lies, The representative on the phone who took my order was full of energy and pep which was nice. However he was also full of something else. The two issues..."
- "HEARING RE: DEMURRER TO 1ST AMENDED CROSS COMPLAINT OF DEALER SERVICES CORPORATION BY MICHAEL GRISSOM 11/05/2009 - 8:30 AM DEPT. 07 HONORABLE GARY B. TRANBARGER, PRESIDING CLERK:..."
- "Did not have the car for a week when check engine light came on. Car was never cleaned, prepped, detailed. Apparently detailing is not getting all smudges off leather, that's..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "Went to our room put out two month old to bed shut the lights off with just tv on and boom what scurries along the ceiling into the overhead smoke..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "March 8th, 2016. We bought a Braxton 72" Sofa one year ago, I was convinced by them to by the goof proof + protection plan, they said it would cover..."