Worcester, Massachusetts
100% full Not resolved

My wife and I retained Nicholas P.Frye to represent us in a case to recover our personal wedding video from a videographer that we hired and we have left several messages and phone calls without any communication from Attorney Nick Fye.

He ignores every and all communications we have sent and other clients can not get a hold of him. We walked away from his clients on a case and he thought he was a hot shot coming out of law school trying to handle a high profile case.

He has not done anything and has a judgment he will never collect.Thanks for all your help, Buddy.

Review about: Legal Services.

I didn't like: Sucked.

Review #621948 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $25000
Preferred solution Go out of business

Had an Experience with Nicholas P Frye And Associates?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Tanner And Ortega - Howard Tanner Esq. Lawyer is HORRIBLE / DO NOT HIRE !! Tanner And Ortega "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..." Read more Tanner And Ortega - Howard Tanner Esq. Lawyer RACIST Tanner And Ortega "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..." Read more The Law Office Of Charles A Messina Divorce Attorney Review from Buffalo, New York The Law Office Of Charles A Messina "I cannot recommend to anyone to hire Charles Messina for attorney. I cannot discuss the specifics of the case because Charles Messina will file a lawsuit against me in an..." Read more The McMillan Law Firm La Mesa Scott McMillan Attorney The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney , www.mcmillanlaw.us 4670 Nebo Drive, was found to be a vexatious litigant. A vexatious litigant is ‘”The constant suer…'" (In re Kinney (2011) 201 Cal.App.4th..." Read more Clear Choice - Worst decision ever Clear Choice "This is junk dentistry, they don't fix any problems, they ignore what you tell them, and my mouth is much worse off than it was before I went to them...." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more