Worcester, Massachusetts
100% full Not resolved

My wife and I retained Nicholas P.Frye to represent us in a case to recover our personal wedding video from a videographer that we hired and we have left several messages and phone calls without any communication from Attorney Nick Fye.

He ignores every and all communications we have sent and other clients can not get a hold of him. We walked away from his clients on a case and he thought he was a hot shot coming out of law school trying to handle a high profile case.

He has not done anything and has a judgment he will never collect.Thanks for all your help, Buddy.

Review about: Legal Services.

Review #621948 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $25000
Preferred solution Go out of business

Had an Experience with Nicholas P Frye And Associates?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer Irrevocable Trust from Spring Valley, Nevada Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell Pa - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS McCullough And Mitchell Pa "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..." Read more Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more Roca Labs & Don Juravin threaten me with a lawsuit if I leave a bad review...GO FOR IT! It will be fun Roca Labs "I have read many negative reviews on this man and his company but I also saw what I thought were good reviews. So when you make the call and they..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more