Nicholas P Frye And Associates - Stay Away
My wife and I retained Nicholas P.Frye to represent us in a case to recover our personal wedding video from a videographer that we hired and we have left several messages and phone calls without any communication from Attorney Nick Fye.
He ignores every and all communications we have sent and other clients can not get a hold of him. We walked away from his clients on a case and he thought he was a hot shot coming out of law school trying to handle a high profile case.
He has not done anything and has a judgment he will never collect.Thanks for all your help, Buddy.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Go out of business
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Legal Services
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above expected while sending methodically so many invoices that it was impossible to follow up on and check. We recommend:..."
- "London & London are the slime of the attorney community. They are a small family owned business specializing, in their own words "By engaging in skip tracing and asset locating,..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection. My Aunt placed the order..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..."