NFLFootballShop - Received Wrong Jersey- Told to Pay for replacement

2 of 8 NFLFootballShop reviews

November 2015, I ordered a Deion Sanders jersey but received a Patriots #21 jersey for someone Ive never heard of. I never contacted anyone.

July 2016, ordered another Deion Sanders jersey and received an Ezekiel Elliot jersey....an understandable mistake since they are both Cowboys #21. Emailed customer service at "Jessica@dosomebiz.com" After a few peaceful exchanges of order confirmations and pictures of the incorrect jersey, "Jessica" admitted her fault, and apologized.

To make it right, she said she would send me a name plate for me to sew on over the incorrect name. I told her I don't sew, and I'm not comfortable paying someone else to sew it on, considering I've paid full price for an assembled jersey....twice. Then she said, she would make me the correct jersey if I gave her $20, and she gave me her Western Union account. (real name Tingting Gao) When I said I wasn't paying for this jersey a third time, this began a string of 10 emails all saying the same thing. "It costs us money to make this jersey and ship it. We don't make enough profit to do this for free." I offered to send her the incorrect jersey back at her shipping expense and she said no.

After enough back and forth, I'm done trying to get my jersey and I'm done fighting this lady over who should pay for the remake of the jersey. There are several other places to get knock off jerseys on a budget....don't waste your time with this site. They can't process an order and they don't fix their mistakes.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Received wrong order

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Cowboys Jersey
Review category
Sport
review #901483

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with NFLFootballShop? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 8 NFLFootballShop reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.