Denver, Colorado
100% full Not resolved

November 2015, I ordered a Deion Sanders jersey but received a Patriots #21 jersey for someone Ive never heard of. I never contacted anyone.

July 2016, ordered another Deion Sanders jersey and received an Ezekiel Elliot jersey....an understandable mistake since they are both Cowboys #21. Emailed customer service at "Jessica@dosomebiz.com" After a few peaceful exchanges of order confirmations and pictures of the incorrect jersey, "Jessica" admitted her fault, and apologized.

To make it right, she said she would send me a name plate for me to sew on over the incorrect name. I told her I don't sew, and I'm not comfortable paying someone else to sew it on, considering I've paid full price for an assembled jersey....twice. Then she said, she would make me the correct jersey if I gave her $20, and she gave me her Western Union account. (real name Tingting Gao) When I said I wasn't paying for this jersey a third time, this began a string of 10 emails all saying the same thing. "It costs us money to make this jersey and ship it. We don't make enough profit to do this for free." I offered to send her the incorrect jersey back at her shipping expense and she said no.

After enough back and forth, I'm done trying to get my jersey and I'm done fighting this lady over who should pay for the remake of the jersey. There are several other places to get knock off jerseys on a budget....don't waste your time with this site. They can't process an order and they don't fix their mistakes.

Review about: Cowboys Jersey.

I didn't like: Received wrong order.

2.1
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $40
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with NFLFootballShop?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion