NFLFOOTBALLSHOP.US scammed me

6 of 8 NFLFootballShop reviews

My friend purchased a Christmas present online for me so I decided to do the same. She sent me the link to the jersey she wanted and I bought it and thought everything would be okay.

I got a confirmation e-mail not from nflfootballshop.us but from globefastpay.com saying that they took out money from my card that I gave but amount can change due to the foreign exchange rate. So my email said i was charged $ 46.49, then on my card statement it said $ 49.43, which I accepted because it did say the amount can change.

Then suddenly i got charged another 1.48 transaction for international fees. OK, what pissed me off was that first the amount can change which it did change an additional $3.00. which was okay because I got a warning saying it could change. But then another 1.48 without any warning? I shouldn't have surprise charges, for all I know they can charge me 20 times for charges for who knows what!!!

THey provided an email if I had any questions "cs@globalccpay.com" and guess what, I clicked on it and e-mailed them TWICE and my email got sent back. That was when I started freaking out. I looked them up on websites and their website is very unsafe!!

I called my bank and filed a claim. I really hope this website shuts down. They don't even have a contact number!!! How am I supposed to e-mail them if their e-mail gets sent back to me and I can't even call them, this screams scam to me!! I had to order a new card just in case they have my card info.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
6 of 8 NFLFootballShop reviews

Dec 10, 2015 #1076565

Such a scam I have been emailing them, I have gotten responses but you can tell this its not a legit website. They sent me a tracking number after days of harrassing them. Then the website to track is asking for a verification code which I was NOT provided. it's some *** stealing from people . I am so upset !!!!!

Dec 07, 2015 #1075451

Was your bank able to help you in anyway? I have the exact same problem and am currently disputing the charge with my bank hoping they can cancel the transaction.

Dec 07, 2015 #1075237

Sorry I forgot to add that I got no shipping confirmation since December 2 and right now its December 9.

Dec 10, 2015 #1076697

total SCAM....Just open my third claim with the bank. Keep a check on your account they'll charge your account again.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about NFLFootballShop.
Filing a new complaint about
×