NFLFootballShop - Global Payment (globefastpay.com) / Knock off NFLshop.com

8 of 8 NFLFootballShop reviews

I purchased an NFL jersey on what looked like NFLshop.com from my phone.It seemed like a great deal on Black Friday and it was too good to be true.

I received a confirmation email from globefastpay.com with an Order No. and a Payment No.

I tried to track the shipment on NFLshop.com with no success so I called the NFLshop customer service and was told they do not use a third party to process payments.I called my credit card company and immediately stopped payment on the transaction.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Nfl Jersey
Review category
Sport
review #742299

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with NFLFootballShop? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
8 of 8 NFLFootballShop reviews

Jan 03, 2016 #1087981

Hi my husband ordered a jersey for my son and it came in its really nice but all the stuff about the China transaction is correct. i just went back to order a few more now you guys have me rethinking this maybe he just got very lucky the first time around.

Dec 18, 2015 #1080874

I ordered a super cheap jersey and three t shirts on cyber Monday and my account was immediately charged ($7 more than what I was told) and I've yet to receive it. Email for the company is bogus....sucks!

Dec 08, 2015 #1075453

Was you bank able to credit the money back to you once you disputed the transaction? I am currently in the same situation

Dec 09, 2015 #1076306

Not yet they are doing a investigation. I will know on the 17th. But someone emailed me from nflfootballshop.us and asked me to be patient that the product I ordered will be there soon.

Dec 09, 2015 #1076308

Go to contact us at the top of the website and see what kind of response you get.

Dec 13, 2015 #1078205

I got a similar response saying that my order should arrive within two weeks. my bank is also in the process of investigating the claim.

Dec 03, 2015 #1073349

Don't feel bad I got screwed too. Tryed to contact and go to website and no response and website is no longer there.

Dec 01, 2015 #1072232

This exact thing just happened to me! I'm very upset...does anyone know if I will actually receive this replica jersey? ...Or do they just take your money and you never receive anything?

Dec 01, 2015 #1072079

Same thing here. Saw the really great deal on a Salute to Service jersey. couldn't pass up the great price. 3 days later still nothing from either site. i guess i gotta do the same thing and get this cancellation process started.

Nov 30, 2015 #1071861

I'm going through the same thing. I tried to email them with the contact email and the email doesn't even exist!! I didn't even realize it was a fake site until it said China on my bank account. Hopefully this gets resolved for the both of us with our money back!!!

Dec 01, 2015 #1072421

Yup. Total scam. It's some place in China on my account too. Glad I caught it early. My bank fixed it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.