NFL Net - Inferior product
I purchased a Chicago Bears jersey two weeks ago from nflbulk.net.The name of the player was misspelled.
I notified the store the same day and they refused to make good on it. I subsequently contacted them 3 times to try to achieve satisfaction. The best they told me that they would do was if I ordered more merchandise from them, they would give me a discount! Why would anybody want to purchase more merchandise from them?
The items they show on their website were misrepresented.They openly admitted their mistake but still refused to make good on the deal.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bears Jersey
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was working out and my cable snaped not by fault of mine , it is not a smooth cut the wires ripped apart, im only a 120 pounds I..."
- "I had an order for about $1200 in different items. I had 2 of the "hunting" 556 5rd mags on the order. I was getting ready for a..."
- "This is a fantasy league football site, and I have been a part of it for the better part of 9 years, and I have never had a problem. Matt..."
- "My family of 5 went on vacation to Disney World last April. On the first day we were there I was injured while sitting in my wheel chair at the..."
- "We purchased King Size Restonic Mattress set in May 2010. First set they sent was the wrong set so we had to wait for the right set to be sent...."
- "I have been a owner for 10 yrs. we have a studio every other year. When we bought in 2005 they show you a big studio with walk in shower..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."