Hong Kong, Hong Kong
100% full

I worked for Neyewear.com doing SEO for keywords: prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses.We were never paid!

Lots of excuses but no money. They asked us to keep working on their project while they worked something with Paypal. So, I trusted Mr. Victor Doan from HongKong to pay as promised.

You can also see reviews of Neyewear.com on blackhatworld.com. His nickname on Blackhatworld.com is VicThink.

I think his designer prescription glasses and designer sunglasses at Neyewear.com are fake.

The owner of Neyewear.com claims it is a large company, but in reality I believe it is only one person.Beware of of the person or you may get scammed like me.

Review about: Search Engine Optimization Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $325
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Neyewear Eyeglasses?

Submit review

Comments

vik
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #746469

I am the neyewear.com owner.I even didn't hire him.

He said he did the job, but i even didn't say to him that i am hiring him...Why should i pay someone that i didn't hire?