GCBX, Nextrim, Coleanse - BUYER BEWARE
If you plan on buying any of these products, or other ones from the same company (as they look like different companies, but aren't), I would strongly advice to read the fine print! However apparently even if you do, they still don't donor what they've posted on their website.
The websites state you have 16 days to cancel your "free" trial. However when I called on the 14th day to cancel, they told me I only had 14 days not 16 days (how convenient), and they said I would be charged, and there's nothing they can do.
Even if you do manage to cancel in time, they still charge you for the "free" trial they sent to you (and that you also had to pay to ship to your house). Not to mention it takes the full 14/16 days to get to your house to begin with, so you don't even have a chance to try the product before they slap a $100 charge on your credit card.
All of their terms and conditions are worded differently. And they seem to have multiple addresses, and emails, and phone numbers, which all go to the same company.
If I had of actually gotten to try this product, I might have enjoyed it, and agreed to pay for it. But this companies sneaky tactics, poorly written and contradictory website information has turned me off completely, and I'm going to b**** to anyone that will listen, so hopefully more people aren't scammed into the same thing I was.
Here's the website's if anyone is interested. I'm sure there are many more out there as well.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gcbx Coleanse Nextrim
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..."
- "On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a..."
- "I saw a Advertisement on line, it said Hydroderm company provides some products to try for free, the only fee is $14.95 for ship. I agreed and..."
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "I was looking for a corgi and my dad found a listing for $250 in Newfoundland which was too good to be true because corgis are never that cheap! I..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."