GCBX, Nextrim, Coleanse - BUYER BEWARE
If you plan on buying any of these products, or other ones from the same company (as they look like different companies, but aren't), I would strongly advice to read the fine print! However apparently even if you do, they still don't donor what they've posted on their website.
The websites state you have 16 days to cancel your "free" trial. However when I called on the 14th day to cancel, they told me I only had 14 days not 16 days (how convenient), and they said I would be charged, and there's nothing they can do.
Even if you do manage to cancel in time, they still charge you for the "free" trial they sent to you (and that you also had to pay to ship to your house). Not to mention it takes the full 14/16 days to get to your house to begin with, so you don't even have a chance to try the product before they slap a $100 charge on your credit card.
All of their terms and conditions are worded differently. And they seem to have multiple addresses, and emails, and phone numbers, which all go to the same company.
If I had of actually gotten to try this product, I might have enjoyed it, and agreed to pay for it. But this companies sneaky tactics, poorly written and contradictory website information has turned me off completely, and I'm going to b**** to anyone that will listen, so hopefully more people aren't scammed into the same thing I was.
Here's the website's if anyone is interested. I'm sure there are many more out there as well.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gcbx Coleanse Nextrim
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this Acai Berry Diet offer 3 months ago from that fake website, showing a fake "Julie Miller" from the Ch. 5 or Ch. 6 fake "news" report. ..."
- "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..."
- "Dear African American Wig Buyers. I was scammed this summer by Wigsbuy. I purchased a wig from a photo on the website in June The wig arrived in a damaged..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I saw a Advertisement on line, it said Hydroderm company provides some products to try for free, the only fee is $14.95 for ship. I agreed and..."
- "It was a simple brake pad grind. $1,300 later I pick up my truck to drive home. 1/2 hour later I notice smoke billowing out from the rear end. I pull..."
- "I went in to get a quote on the tailoring of my blazer jacket. The owner gave me a quote of $70 which I felt was too expensive. I told..."