1.3
Ease of Use
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

I have found found it does not matter how many vote comes in to keep a post. All it takes is your lead in your area to have you removed from NextDoor.

Preferred solution: That the lead in my area have someone watch her..

Nextdoor Pros: It is one-sided, That all it takes is the lead in your area to be removed.

Comments

Funsizecatdad

Yeah that's likely what happened to me too, as well as multitudes of other people ostracized by them. How weird that the one thing they set out to do, they end up doing the opposite...

dividing people up and isolating them. It's probably a good thing I don't know who "my lead" is, or was.

CrowdedChinstrapPenguin

Nextdoor takes it upon themselves to suspend people without ever speaking to their victim. One can be a member in good standing for 4 yrs..one bully reports you and some kid at nextdoor just takes it upon himself to suspend the 78yr old neighbor without so much as an opportunity to defend oneself..in this country we are allowed at least a trial..or hearing.

They need to reevaluate how their customer support department works... very very poor way to run a business

SnappyEntlebucherMountainDog
to CrowdedChinstrapPenguin #1690755

Same thing happens to me! I report bullies, racists and bigots.

I get banned.

They stay. No satisfactory explanation whatsoever!

No one cares...

NEXTDOOR IS FOR DATA MINING, CRIMINALS, AND TROLLS... How many need to be scammed....shut them down! {{redacted}}