2.2
Privacy and Data Security

I had a post recently regarding selling two tickets for Aquarium. However, one day I realized that I couldnt log into my account anymore.

At that moment, I had no idea of whats going on as I didnt receive any of the notice from Nextdoor regarding any potential problems. Then I contacted Nextdoor customer support to resolve the issue. But the answer I received from one of the customer support agents is simply that my post for selling two Aquarium tickets is violating their Community Guidlines (with no details) and they will unlock my account the next day ( which is not true as until today my account is still locked for the reason that Im not fully aware of). I see people selling their unused stuff and promoting local businesses all the time on the forum.

If theres anything wrong with my post, they should have contacted me directly to inform the details and let me know the next step to take.

I see a very bad customer experience through how Nextdoor deals with the incidence. I wouldnt recommend the product to anyone unless you have time and dont mind to deal with bad customer supports if anything happens.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nextdoor Account.

Comments

I had the fictious name jane doe and neighbors complained so I was removed. PATHETIC knowing that I AM THE WATCH HAWK of my neighborhood PATHETIC neighborhood.