Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Nextdoor Can you belong to more than one neighborhood.

I have a summer home in NJ and a winter home in SC. Not sure how to join Nextdoor for 2 neighborhoods?

Julie Smith
According to Nextdoor FAQs, in order to join Nextdoor at your second home you should create a new email address and new account:
  • Sing out of your account.
  • Go to nextdoor.com.
  • Enter the necessary information and your new email.
View

Why is nextdoor sending emails to my contacts?

I want Nextdoor to stop going into my contacts and sending them messages and questions I didn't ask.

Julie Smith

Your question is quite specific. It is better to contact NextDoor customer service via contact form on their website.
View

How can I join a next door in lincoln ex member at skegness

I moved home now resident at Lincoln

Julie Smith

According to Nextdoor FAQ page, in order create an account in another neighborhood, you’ll need to join with an alternate email address when creating the account. sign out of your current account. Visit nextdoor.com. Enter the requested information, using your alternate email address.

View

blocking someone using PM to harass

One of the nextdoor members in my neighborhood (Epperly Heights in Del City, Oklahoma) asked me how to block someone who is harassing her via PM. I did not know the answer.

I am on nextdoor frequently as a resident and an Officer with our Neighborhood Watch Association EHNWA.

How do I answer her. Dorothy Rimbold, EHNWA Secretary jinglesrimbold@aol.com mobile 405-831-7860

View

Why isthe email and parent websites not working?

by PowerfulJay

See subject. That is my question.

cookies

Lately when I try to respond or even click to respond to a Nextdoor news update/post I get the following message: "400 Bad Request" "Request Header Or Cookie Too Large" "nginx" What is the deal here?

1 answer
Why is it that when I login to NextDoor that I always having to choose Business and/or Individual to get in? Sign Frustrated

Re-join

I would like to request help with re-establishing my account with Nextdoor. Have been off for a year. Thank you

View

cannot connect to items in email

why do I keep getting sent to an error code every time I try to read items in emails I receive from nextdoor digest ??? this is sooo frustrating !!!

Can't view the topics.

by ImperturbableMole

I have reported this several times to you and there has been no reply or fix. This is what I keep getting: Hmmm...can’t reach this page Try this •Make sure you’ve got the right web address: https://nextdoor.com •Search for "https://nextdoor.com" on Bing •Refresh the page Details None of the TRY THIS works.

What is the problem? This has been ongoing for 3 weeks.

View

can't open any of the comments

by PeriodicRussianBlue

All of a sudden, after I get a email with Nextdoor digest and try to open the topic, it won't allow me to open it to reply or read the comment entirely. It keeps saying hmmmm...website unavailable, try bing.

Didn't work. How to I correct this problem?

No access

by OnlyPrairieDog

Is Next Door site down because of fires? I have not ben able to log in. Ginger Alvarez (Lead)

Nextdoor notices

by user34448927

Noticed weeks ago that I have not been receiving nextdoor notices at all. Tried to reinstate my account, but was unsuccessful.

My husband's account is still active. Any suggestions?

Questions 12