1.9
Additional Fees
Ease of Use
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

I thought this website was...awesome at first. Until I made my first post that is regarded as a national problem.

Apparently you cannot defend yourself, and in doing so, the main offender who called YOU out in the first place, will flag your comment and your thread will be deleted without reason because apparently it 'violated community guidelines.' Pretty much, most of the members on there are entitled human beings and can easily get butthurt if you challenge them even slightly. Contacted staff about this, TWICE, not only did they show me a comment I made was apparently a 'violation' (I didn't call anyone out, I was defending MYSELF and didn't cuss at anyone, flagger was probably butthurt), but they also didn't give me a reason as to HOW the comment itself was a violation of community guidelines.

Oh, even better, they 'closed' the email thread because when I tried to respond, it said the email address no longer exists. If you wanted to run a website, make sure YOU do YOUR DUE DILIGENCE and make sure the USER confirms they understand why you did, what you did.

I didn't like: Website, Customer service, Staff, Members, Easily offended people.

• Entitlement
  • Horrible Support Staff

Comments

Agreed

Anyone new to Nextdoor and is confronted with opposition should simply leave and save yourself further aggravation. If you've got a life, you won't miss it.

Any subject matter that touches on "controversial" is up for criticism. Nextdoor is not comprised of the smartest people in the neighborhood !

They are based in San Francisco. Are they not supposed to be the epitome of inclusiveness and tolerance?

J David Yates

I totally agree with the persons' sentiment about the the support@nextdoor.com, and not getting any type of answer as to where either the support staff may be nor why people are removed from the website are either at the headquarters or is it done locally.

to J David Yates #1679394

I agree

And there you have it, "butthurt." Typical old (this meme is old and played out like snowflake) right wing nut tell if I ever saw one. Translation: I'm like the guy in Grand Torino but not as nice or loved.

I like things the way there were when I peaked in 1980.

Everyone knew their place and I was allowed to say what I wanted under the guise of a joke. I can't understand why people these days don't take my garbage anymore and are easily "butthurt and offended." Sorry this platform isn't validating you as you hoped, perhaps you should go to another right wing site where you and your other declining demographic pals can hang out and bash the libs.

hcphoto
to Anonymous #1592708

For one, there wasn't much competition going on in the 1980. I wasn't even born until the 90s, things didn't start becoming heated until the early 2000s.

Me and my other declining demographic pals? What are you talking about? The content I posted on there isn't trash, it's almost always open ended or what I have witnessed. None of it is made up.

95% of the people on there however, are entitled to their opinions up the *** Though for one, unable to read jokes online is on me, I've never been able to and never will. I made a simple post and some of the people who commented took it very offensive for some odd reason. I also had people agree with me so I know my standpoint wasn't wrong. Support staff was also not helpful at all.

Technically speaking, they're providing a service and I'm a user. A service provider cuts communication first before the user even gets a resolution? What decent company does that? And I don't care who I bash, if someone is in the wrong, they deserve the truth, even if that means an ugly one.

I've done it plenty of times and I'll continue doing so, especially if they're talking down on me, I sure won't back down. And btw, idc who the libs are, to me everyone is the same, I don't categorize people. You don't do me wrong, I leave you alone. it's as simple as that to me.

Labeling people is too complicated.

I almost don't use ND anymore, only to post content if I know nothing about just to get some insight. Can't even go into full detail because someone on there will be offended, again...

to hcphoto #1681217

No one cares...

to Anonymous #1686100

And there you have it. Next door is run by and full of entitled, hypocritical, narcissistic Left wingers with absolutely no tolerance for diversity of thought.

They’re the type that run down neighborhoods and property values into the ground because they’re lazy, stoned and bitter.

They think they know what’s best for everyone and there is no room for disagreement of any kind to their lockstep leftist religion. You can’t fix stupid so don’t bother trying.