It will not accept my password on our home computer anymore. I cannot remember the original password so I went to change it. It works on my phone and my chrome book but not on my windows computer.

I got an email with a link to change the password but it does not work . This is frustrating because I like to use my home computer. I get all the emails from Nextdoor but cannot access the content in the website. Can anyone help?

I did change the password in my Chrome book and phone and tried to use it on my windows computer. Didn't work. Cookies are enabled

Help

Product or Service Mentioned: Nextdoor Account.

Comments

Im in the same boat as everyone else! Something not Ono going on here.

I am having the same problem, I cannot access the posts via e-mail or directly in the app because the page is not available. What do I do?

i am in the same boat. i can't log in and i can't delete my account because i have to sign in first which i can't do.

i can't get a response from nextdoor. nothing works.

i tried changing my password but it doesn't work. terrible!

TriciaRose17
to Anonymous #1610958

Same here. I liked Nextdoor.com for the most part but can no longer read detailed posts because the "Page is Not Available"!

See the following message that shows up endlessly: Hmmm...can’t reach this page Try this Make sure you’ve got the right web address: https://nextdoor.com Search for "https://nextdoor.com" on Bing Refresh the page Details The connection to the website was reset. Error Code: INET_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE Been going on for two weeks and I no longer even want notifications from neighborhood participants and no doubt they are able to access Nextdoor.com!

Even unable to unsubscribe from emails. Frustrating!

to TriciaRose17 #1633859

Same here!! Exact same thing!!! What the heck is going on??