1.3

I engage in Nextdoor to help people out.

Be "Helpful Not Hurtful" is their Policy that my posts (When I affront abject imbecility & nescient remarks) gets flagged with & reported under invariably my posts are then deleted & censored.

I cannot remain silent when I see liberal leftist *** Ideas Promoted on the forum & I have to retort & reply as it is my civic duty to do so.

Invariably?? I get re-reported for "Soap-boxing" ToS Violation even though I am merely reply to a reply to something I replied to.

I never report any post for any type of *** Censoring reason....even if I don't like the post or disagree with it.

I want everyone to see the ideas expressed & the replies & formulate which one is the better idea....

My most recent post (Only #2 of 2) I posted in reply & concern about all the censorship & cowardly fascist reporting of my posts was flagged & reported accordingly:

NextDoor Posts & reporting the same for the SUBJECTIVE opinion that said posts are hurtful, not helpful.

Well, first off, I really welcomed this type of Forum when it first appeared.

As a casual observer of my profile will hopefully realise?? I am an Aspie, a consumer of books, & I am also a jack-of-all-trades & master of some.

I've been wealthy, I've been homeless. I am debt free, but also?? I'm supposed to be utterly free in this Country that purports to be the "Land of the Free".

I am also brave....welcoming vigorous discussion & debate that apparently few lily-livered Americans want or can engage in on matters of grave concern to this Country.

Everyone wants to hide from things like not going to the Doctor & not wanting a diagnosis.

Well, recently?? my 1 of 2 accounts was banned yet again for Posts that were reported for being supposedly hurtful & not helpful.

I find that utterly astonishing & repugnant. Who gets to determine what is hurtful or helpful??

Someone posted a caution about the CompuCom Development & to keep this area from being saturated with Apartment development & that post?? was reported & removed.

Why?? Well to some it was apparently hurtful & to others it was helpful.

This Helpful/Hurtful policy is asinine, it is imbecilic buffoonery at its bloviating finest.

It is also ambiguous & undefined if not utterly subjective....heck, one could actually quite properly call it "democratic" since it seemingly (or unseemly) is judged upon & determined by unknown factions behind the scenes without us the "Reported" having the chance to face our accusers. It's like Facebook jail for violating some amorphous ambiguous broadly outlined unspecific community-standards.

There is no definition when there ought to be & materialistically at that!.

Like the FCC Rules against certain "words" that George Carlin cited [Seven dirty words] certainly & rightly called out as being relegated BS in the scheme & theme of all-things-duly-&-rightly considered.

SO, that is all my preface.

Here's my concern du jour:

NextDoor is a Private Company & corporation

(Say, like the Democratic Party, LLC...oh! you didn't know it was a PRIVATE Organisation???!.).

Let's define democracy though for a minute: 51% can tell the other 49% to shut the *** up....yeah!, that's "democracy".

Unlike democracy?? the USA was founded upon being a Constitutional republic.

What that means is the a sole single person standing upon the rule of law is, IS "THE" majority regardless of how many mobsters are collected on the other side of an issue with threatening's to break that persons legs or cut his tongue out....that single sole person was not only "Right" but in the right as well.

As a PRIVATE Mob-Rule type of Company & Organisation?? NEXTDOOR can do whatever the *** it wants to do.....HOWEVER: NEXTDOOR IS A PUBLIC NEIGHBORHOOD PLATFORM NOT UNLIKE A PUBLIC-SQUARE, A NEIGHBORHOOD MEETING PLACE, & THEREFORE UNDER THE CONSTRAINTS OF CONSTITUTIONAL LAW ACCORDINGLY & AS SUCH.

Like any PUBLIC FORUM PLATFORM?? it must necessarily be subject to respecting & allowing the freedoms of all its private citizenry & volunteering participants.

I am a volunteer participant on this very PUBLIC Forum & by its very nature?? NextDoor being a NEIGHBORHOOD Public Platform?? I am afforded the commensurate right to free expression whether you dolts & idiotes out there agree with it or not.

I'll bring quite an apropos example to the discussion to illustrate it.

As everyone knows...some BETO-ites [rightly] posted a concern about a man stopping & taking their BETO Signs out from the various Yards that people had Loud & Proud posted as their Political opinion for ALL TO SEE & KNOW Where those yard-owners stood PUBLICLY as for their politics.

Is it wrong for someone to come & yank those yard signs out of peoples yards??

One could say it was "HURTFUL", n'est pas??, an invasion of personal property, trespassing upon the right of the peoples free speech & self-expression, a STIFLING of Free-Speech!.

& many BETO-ites certainly expressed chagrin about this issue & rightly so.

Weird tho~?? As an independent?? I get flak from both sides on issues...but I can rightly say that NO ONE ON THE "RIGHT" Said it was right & the right thing to do for that person to be removing signs.

Now, here's my juxtaposition on the matter.

My POLITICAL OPINIONS are free-speech. They are my YARD-SIGNS if you will. *** my own OPINIONS are supposed to be protected free speech as much so if I wanted to LOUD & PROUD Fly a Rainbow Flag in my yard. That includes my opinion to be freely expressed that I think Beto is a disingenuous 4th generation Irish skulduggery-thug who is co-opting the "Hispanic" moniker (Invented 100% by the Democrat Party in the 1970's to create & further Wedge-issue identity politics: Look it up & find out the truth) through the use of a nick-name to garner support for an agenda & dogma that seeks to open borders & infringe upon the rights of LEGAL IMMIGRANTS like myself who did it right, waited in line, paid the price & didn't jump-the-line or take free benefits from this Country & instead EARNED THEM!!.

What NextDoor is encouraging?? Is allowing & fostering people anonymously coming into MY personal yard (Again, my postings or anyone else's posting for that matter?? is THEIR YARD within this Neighborhood PUBLIC PLATFORM) & absconding & stealing my yard-signs.

The BETO-ites certainly (& Rightly-so) chagrined at the thought & act of someone doing that to their yards & those of their fellow- BETO-ites yards...but those very same BETO-ites?? think NOTHING of reporting my posts & the posts of others & having them removed.

THAT?? is using MOB-RULE (AKA: "Democracy") to foster, foist, & promulgate fascism.

I'm against fascism of any sort.

When a Private Company delves into the realm of a PUBLIC FORUM, & a NEIGHBORHOOD FORUM at that?? They ought to respectfully abide by the very same constitutional constraints that order them to not only acknowledge my GOD GIVEN RIGHTS (Yeah, another imbecilic mistake Americans make ascribing them to be some how "Constitutional rights"), but respect those rights & allow the free expression of my right to free speech et al.

Now, to the supposed curtailment on free speech via the Yelling FIRE in a Theater BS...

Oliver Wendell Holmes made the analogy during a controversial Supreme Court case that was overturned more than 40 years ago....so STOP USING THAT!! Get some Education Please.

My Rights are MY RIGHTS...& they are no more nor no less of a prerogative to be stifled or not than YOUR Rights be they Cuckservative or Libtarded.

Let the free & open public forum discuss & debate & vote up or down the free expression of opinions whether or not "we" like them...or not!!.

This used to be a quite CLEARLY Advocated Liberal assertion (Right to Freedom of Speech, circa Berkeley 1960's) & now?? the "Left" has utterly done an about face on the issue!!.

I'm a Classical Liberal...a JFK Democrat....but you know what?? HOOEY on all of yous Leftist *** PHOOEY of censorship & stifling of Public Forum & Neighborhood Free Speech.

You'll soon get the Country you seek after with people like me being shoveled into the Ovens & gas-chambers of History while you-all simply sing your hymns on Sunday Louder as the Trains of people like me packed into them are sent to the gulags of silence.

How do you silence 11 Million People??. YOU LIE TO THEM....or? You Simply SING A LITTLE LOUDER

"I lived in Germany during the Nazi holocaust. I considered myself a Christian. I attended church since I was a small boy. We had heard the stories of what was happening to the Jews, but like most people today in this country, we tried to distance ourselves from the reality of what was really taking place. What could anyone do to stop it?"

"A railroad track ran behind our small church, and each Sunday morning we would hear the whistle from a distance and then the clacking of the wheels moving over the track. We became disturbed when one Sunday we noticed cries coming from the train as it passed by. We grimly realized that the train was carrying Jews. They were like cattle in those cars!"

Week after week that train whistle would blow. We would dread to hear the sound of those old wheels because we knew that the Jews would begin to cry out to us as they passed our church. It was so terribly disturbing! We could do nothing to help these poor miserable people, yet their screams tormented us. We knew exactly at what time that whistle would blow, and we decided the only way to keep from being so disturbed by the cries was to start singing our hymns. By the time that train came rumbling past the church yard, we were singing at the top of our voices. If some of the screams reached our ears, we'd just sing a little louder until we could hear them no more. Years have passed and no one talks about it much anymore, but I still hear that train whistle in my sleep. I can still hear them crying out for help. God forgive all of us who called ourselves Christians, yet did nothing to intervene."

"Their screams tormented us . . . If some of their screams reached our ears we'd just sing a little louder."

Now, so many years later, I see THIS VERY THING happening all over again in America. Decent but UNTHINKING People are blocking out the screams of millions of your own. The holocaust is here. The response is the same as it was in my country - SILENCE!"...& SILENCE THOSE WHO YOU WOULD DISAGREE WITH. CENSOR THEM. RUN THEM OUT OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD FORUM. BAN THEM FROM BEING PUBLICLY ENGAGED. BADGE THEM WITH A "MARK".

Yeah...good luck America...it was the last bastion of freedom when I immigrated...now?? it's becoming a trash heap of histrionic historical repeatery.

Merde substantielle!

• Fascism Censorship Discrimination

Comments

Nextdoor is a commie front group. They and their idiot "leaders" must all be in lockstep, calling out any defectors and banishing them and their comments. I wish they would go out of business or someone would sue the *** pants off them for violating the first amendment.

I agree with you 100%. Nextdoor is controlled by left wing progressive socialist and censor anyone or any comment that is conservative and does not agree with their personal views.

may I copy and re-use your message?

May I share your message as a regular CENSORSHIP post on facebook? I have never heard a more eloquent speech, stating what I have been trying to convey to my friends for years. Coming from you, it may be more well received.

Translation:I'm upset because I can't say what I want on someone else's platform that clearly states what's allowed and not. It doesn't matter that I agreed to the TOS all I want to do is show how "smart" I think I am by using big words while "getting at those libs." Sorry, you'll have to find another way to validate yourself.

No one has time for you and your vanishing demographic. Don't like it, here are some tips that may help.... Build your own platform.... Make your own rules......

Validate yourself there....

Problem Solved.... You're welcome.....

@Anonymous

typical attitude of the left socialists

My heart goes out to the man. It is ironic that the foreign immigrants from suppressive countries are the first and loudest to point out the path that the Leftest in our Country are headed down.

They are the canaries in the coal mine, Bless their hearts. Most Americans are so ignorant of our and the worlds history that they have become "the useful idiots" of Lenin.

The exact same thing was done to me over this same (Beto) post and I did not say anything hurtful. We have Neighborhood leads that are trying to control the narrative at all levels.

America is aware and we know it's happening. I want to know how we can have Neighborhood leads replaced? How does one person get to constantly control the narrative? How come this isn't a voted on or elected position?

One person has complete control FOREVER over an area or neighborhood? This is INSANE.

@Matt Clark

I have asked too - crickets - Nextdoor WANTS it that way. How funny - I tried to post and they want me to wait 71 seconds....

why?

maybe to distract me? waiting.......................................................................................

Nextdoor Reviews