Additional Fees
Ease of Use
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

I found that there are a lot of really crazy people on this site that get away with comments that have nothing to do with neighborhood safety . If you complain about homeless people camping in the woods next to your house and their roaming your streets and stealing, you get crazy do gooders calling you mean and quoting the Bible.

Next door allows this and kicks you off for defending yourself. There are regular posters that also gang up on people that complain about neighbors not following the laws. it’s a bunch of losers that don’t mow yards, control weeds, let their dogs bark, own pit bulls and collect welfare checks while actual law abiding, tax paying citizens get kicked off for looking for recourse against their bad neighbors and criminal homeless people. Total waste of time and zero help to the community.

Mostly used for nefarious purposes in my view.

But I live in Springfield MO where 25 percent of population is below poverty level. Trashy people stick up for the trash.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nextdoor Website.

Nextdoor Cons: Bullying, Bullying suppression of free speech.

Comments

Funsizecatdad

I live on the west coast and when I saw this media organization I thought it was a good idea... until I actually started using it for good purpose, like neighborhood safety (loose pit bulls for example) and now I find myself an outsider in my own community, where I've been a homeowner in good standing for 22 years.

It's a flawed system apparently run by people who don't know what they're doing, or doing it poorly. They don't communicate (odd for a communication company) and I think don't care. It's a shame and from reading so many complaints it's apparently systemic.

I look forward to a takeover or replacement for Nextdoor. It was a great idea that's failed us.

Extremely arbitrary policing. What makes NextDoor think their Leads are the least bit qualified to censor.

Not well thought out. There needs to be a resolution phone number to give some relief to this cavalier method of policing.

Leads don’t respond, support email does not respond. It is a joke.