San Antonio, Texas

I personally packed and returned a replacement phone back to AT&T.Now, I am getting charged $600 for a phone that I shipped back.

How does a phone get extracted out of a box in transit? The box that arrived at the returns warehouse was empty and I have no idea what happened to it.

AT&T has been unhelpful and insists that I shipped an empty box.I have been a longtime AT&T customer and I have no reason to keep a brick.

I believe that the box was tampered with after I shipped it off.

Review about: Samsung Phone.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $606
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Newgistics?

Comments

Santa Cruz, California, United States #1203673

I would take it to small claims, or contact a news tv station!

bobs2015

This happens.Somewhere along the line from the time you shipped it to receipt by At&T someone opened the box, took out the phone and re-sealed it.

Don't pay them, of course. Make sure you dispute any charge if they have your charge card info. If not charged to it yet, best cancel the card, etc. You don't say how you sent it back or with which carrier.

Did you get a tracking number, etc.

Good luck.Never pay for something you don't owe.

jcabal
to bobs2015 #1101186

I sent it back using their original box and packaging material. The photo above was received from the warehouse that processes returns. The tracking number, checked at http://tracking.smartlabel.com , confirms that it was received at their warehouse.