New York Jets Fan Shop - Shop at your own peril

1 of 1 New York Jets Fan Shop reviews

***RIP-OFF WARNING***

Purchase from these douche bags at your own peril.

My tale begins with trying to order a Curtis Martin jersey for a Xmas present at the beginning of December. This jersey was available right on their website … or so I was led to believe.

Within 2 days of the purchase the money was withdrawn from my account. Four days after that and not hearing anything I tried to contact newyorkjetsfanshop.com and find out what was going on. There is no phone number so I emailed them and got no response. Two days later I emailed them again and this time included the outfit that handles their transactions.

The next day I received an email with their apology but no mention of when the item might ship. The email address they used is beatsbydre@safeonline-sale.com.

Here is where the fun begins. I continued to email them on a daily basis trying to get their broken English to answer a question. When will it ship? When will I get a tracking number? I continued to get apologies and how they were having to “manufacture” this jersey that is supposedly available on their website.

A week had now passed and I finally got a response with another apology and an answer. “Your order will ship in 6-8 days.” TWENTY DAYS later, nothing. Now we are at the weekend before Christmas.

Another round of emails and beatsbydre tells me I will get the tracking number in 24 hours. A WEEK LATER, nothing.

We are now past at December 27th and I requested they cancel my order and issue a refund as stated on their website. You want to see response time?

They continued with their empty apologies to which I recited the history of their unkempt promises. They next tried to bribe me with:

“How about you keep the order, we will offer you one earphone as gift.”

To which I responded if these were “BeatsByDre” they would have stated that and not “one earphone” and restated I wanted my refund.

When bribery didn’t work beatsbydre said they couldn’t issue a refund because this was a custom order. Right, a custom order for a jersey directly available on the website.

Next beatsbydre wanted to charge me a 10% purchasing charge. Who has ever heard of a “purchasing charge”? I flat out refused. Their response:

“We have been charged by the third party, If refunding, the payment channel will charge 10% of the total payment. Hope you can understand.”

Obviously this latest negotiation was rejected and I continued to press them to honor their refund policy as stated on their website.

On December 30 I received an email stating the order has shipped. Based on the history of this transaction I had my doubts about the validity of even this statement. I had requested a full refund for a week now and they tell me my order had shipped without providing a tracking number.

On January 2 I received an email from the transaction coordinator that a refund had been issued. However it will take 10-15 days to receive.

You have been warned!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 New York Jets Fan Shop reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about New York Jets Fan Shop.
Filing a new complaint about
×