100% full Not resolved

On September 26, 2015 I traded in my car at New Rochelle Hyundai.Balance after trade that New Rochelle Hyundai owes to me is $7,000 (see attached).

The Sales Manager Jones promised that I would get my check in a couple of weeks. At the end of October I started to call Jones. He was ensuring I would receive the check soon, then he stopped returning my calls. I called the dealership several times, asking to connect with the Finance Manager of General Manager.

They were always busy and never returned my calls. On November 3, 2015 I called the Hyundai National Customer service at 844-462-5557. They said they can only call the dealership and relay my request. A day after, on November 4, 2015 Sales Manager Mike from New Rochelle Hyundai dealership called me.

He apologized, promised to fix the issue ASAP and return to me the day after at the latest.On November 6, 2015 I called Mike, he was not available and didn’t return my call.

Today November 9, 2015, more than six weeks after I traded in my car, the situation is still the same – no calls back, no check with my $7,000.

Review about: New Rochelle Hyundai Finance Department.

I didn't like: Not paying off the trade-in.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $7000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with New Rochelle Hyundai?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.