New Rochelle Hyundai didn't pay me $7K balance after trade for more than 6 weeks!
On September 26, 2015 I traded in my car at New Rochelle Hyundai.Balance after trade that New Rochelle Hyundai owes to me is $7,000 (see attached).
The Sales Manager Jones promised that I would get my check in a couple of weeks. At the end of October I started to call Jones. He was ensuring I would receive the check soon, then he stopped returning my calls. I called the dealership several times, asking to connect with the Finance Manager of General Manager.
They were always busy and never returned my calls. On November 3, 2015 I called the Hyundai National Customer service at 844-462-5557. They said they can only call the dealership and relay my request. A day after, on November 4, 2015 Sales Manager Mike from New Rochelle Hyundai dealership called me.
He apologized, promised to fix the issue ASAP and return to me the day after at the latest.On November 6, 2015 I called Mike, he was not available and didn’t return my call.
Today November 9, 2015, more than six weeks after I traded in my car, the situation is still the same – no calls back, no check with my $7,000.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not paying off the trade-in
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- New Rochelle Hyundai Finance Department
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."